The Southwest Beef Symposium is an educational event tailored to beef producers in the southwest, jointly hosted by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service and New Mexico State University Cooperative Extension Service. The symposium typically includes a market outlook report, business planning, health concerns in cattle, live cattle demonstrations and more.
- Winter feeding program for beef cattle producers in Overton Aug. 16
- Texas Sheep and Goat Expo, annual field day schedules announced
- Demonstrations to be featured at Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course
- Commentary: Will reinstating horse slaughter in the U.S. improve horse welfare?
- Barbecue Summer Camp, 2019 edition