The Southwest Beef Symposium is an educational event tailored to beef producers in the southwest, jointly hosted by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service and New Mexico State University Cooperative Extension Service. The symposium typically includes a market outlook report, business planning, health concerns in cattle, live cattle demonstrations and more.
Upcoming EventsMar 30March 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Charles Brown Endowed Fellowship established by family and friends
- 2018 ANSC Brazil Study Abroad: Comparative Ruminant Production
- Food diversity studies give Aggies taste of different cultures, religions
- AgriLife Extension sheep shearing school fills crucial void in the industry
- It’s time for offense, not defense in the “meat wars”