- Animal Science – Science Option
Students who plan to attend veterinary, medical, pharmacy or graduate school are encouraged to selected the science option. In addition to the core courses in animal science, this option includes approximately six hours of chemistry and heavily emphasizes other areas such as biology, genetics, physics, physiology and mathematics.
- Animal Science – Animal Production/Industry Option
Students seeking careers in animal production, agricultural extension work or feed sales usually select the animal production/industry option. It includes courses in allied areas such as agronomy, range science, accounting, agricultural economics and management. In addition, students with an interest in a specific species are encouraged to direct their general elective hours toward those courses offered in the Department of Animal Science.
- Equine Science Home
- Equine Science Resources
- International Equine
- Events & Workshops
- Equine Initiative
- Department of Animal Science named American Brahman Breeders Association friends of the year
- Dairy Challenge Team places second at recent contest
- Equine Reproductive Management Short Course goes virtual for 2021
- J. Gill, Canon receive Vice Chancellor Awards in Excellence
- Registration Now Open for 2021-2022 SowBridge Educational Series