This 22-credit program offers students the opportunity to gain recognition on their transcript by completing coursework focusing on a core set of equine skills. Courses includes equine care, production and management, evaluation, behavior, and health and nutrition. Certificate students are also required to participate in an internship or research project.
- Steele named president of American Meat Science Association student board
- The Art and Science of Grilling Steak
- Epigenetic Programming of Heifer Puberty Through Perinatal Nutrition
- Welcome to BBQ University
- AMSA honors Dr. Davey Griffin with the 2018 AMSA Intercollegiate Meat Judging Meritorious Service Award