This 22-credit program offers students the opportunity to gain recognition on their transcript by completing coursework focusing on a core set of equine skills. Courses includes equine care, production and management, evaluation, behavior, and health and nutrition. Certificate students are also required to participate in an internship or research project.
- Equine Science Home
- Equine Science Resources
- International Equine
- Events & Workshops
- Equine Initiative
- Winter feeding program for beef cattle producers in Overton Aug. 16
- Texas Sheep and Goat Expo, annual field day schedules announced
- Demonstrations to be featured at Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course
- Commentary: Will reinstating horse slaughter in the U.S. improve horse welfare?
- Barbecue Summer Camp, 2019 edition