Qualified students may be offered a graduate teaching or research assistantship depending on the professor’s availability of funds. Diversity Fellowships and Regents Fellowships for outstanding applicants may also be available on a competitive basis. Students on assistantships may be eligible for partial or full tuition payment.
Upcoming EventsMar 30March 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Charles Brown Endowed Fellowship established by family and friends
- 2018 ANSC Brazil Study Abroad: Comparative Ruminant Production
- Food diversity studies give Aggies taste of different cultures, religions
- AgriLife Extension sheep shearing school fills crucial void in the industry
- It’s time for offense, not defense in the “meat wars”