Qualified students may be offered a graduate teaching or research assistantship depending on the professor’s availability of funds. Diversity Fellowships and Regents Fellowships for outstanding applicants may also be available on a competitive basis. Students on assistantships may be eligible for partial or full tuition payment.
- Summer drought affecting livestock producers in the Big Country
- Beef 706 a prime experience for young ranchers
- US Dairy Education and Training Consortium completes 12th year
- Youth participate in 13th annual Horse Judging Camps
- Second annual TAMU Ranch Horse Program held in conjunction with 2019 BCSC