The livestock judging clinic is a half-day event designed for 4-H and FFA members interested in building their knowledge of evaluating market and breeding animals, including beef, swine, sheep, and goats.
For more information, please contact Caleb Boardman at 307.250.2298 or email@example.com.
Important Notes About the Clinic
- This is not a competition
- The clinic is for students and coaches
- The clinic will focus on market animal evaluation and will be set up like a typical 4H-FFA livestock judging contest
- Students and coaches will be split into groups and will judge for approximately five minutes. A TAMU judging team member will explain the placing of the class. Students and coaches will be allowed approximately five minutes to ask the judging team member questions. Coaches will be given approximately five minutes to discuss each class with their students and then will rotate to the next class.
- Keep/Cull Data and Slaughter Cattle stations will be available.
- It will be a short, four hour, fast paced clinic where no literature/awards will be passed out.