- Texas A&M AgriLife organizes veterinarian network, mentoring program
- Can we produce more animal protein without damaging the environment?
- Stopping SARS-CoV-2 along the farm-to-plate supply chain
- Meat Perspectives: Ground beef basics
- AgriLife Research expert uses math to predict environmental impacts of livestock production
Tag Archives: Youth Camp
This year marked the 13th consecutive summer for TAMU to offer youth horse judging camps. Two camps were offered at the Thomas G. Hildebrand Equine Complex and over 70 campers from Texas, Arkansas, Georgia and California attended. Campers received instruction from Extension Horse Specialists Jennifer Zoller and Chelsie Huseman; as well as Haley Collins, TAMU Horse Judging Team coach. Sessions were also led by graduate students Elizabeth Ennis, Morgan Moreno and Mattie Leudecker along with current and past members of the TAMU Horse Judging Team, and Horse Extension… Read More →