- Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course set for Aug. 5-7 in College Station
- Congratulations Dr. Brittni Littlejohn
- BUILD Dedicates Clinic In Honor Of William Peña
- Interpretive Summary: Development of a mathematical model for predicting digestible energy intake to meet desired body condition parameters in exercising horses.
- Food Labels Can Be Deceiving
Tag Archives: Social Media
Posted on by maggielberger
For those of you who follow the Department of Animal Science Facebook page, this will be old news. But for those who do not, you are missing out! Starting in mid-May of 2017, the department kicked off an effort to revitalize our Facebook presence. So many students, future students, former students, stakeholders, and more are on Facebook, that it is important that the department is too. “While we’ve had a social media presence for quite some time, with the guidance of Dr. Lamb, we’ve really started to put… Read More →