- Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course set for Aug. 5-7 in College Station
- Congratulations Dr. Brittni Littlejohn
- BUILD Dedicates Clinic In Honor Of William Peña
- Interpretive Summary: Development of a mathematical model for predicting digestible energy intake to meet desired body condition parameters in exercising horses.
- Food Labels Can Be Deceiving
Tag Archives: Shawn Ramsey
Several faculty in the Department of Animal Science were recognized during the College of Agriculture and Life Science’s 2017 Awards Ceremony held on September 20, 2017. Dr. Kathrin Dunlap, was recognized as a recipient of the Association of Former Students Distinguished Achievement Awards for Teaching: College Level. Dunlap is a physiology of reproduction assistant professor. She graduated from Oregon State University with a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in animal science with an emphasis on endocrinology. Dr. Dunlap received a doctorate in physiology of reproduction from Texas A&M… Read More →
Dr. Shawn Ramsey ’90, Professor and Assistant Head for Undergraduate Programs in the Department of Animal Science received the Gail W. and David P. Marion ’65 Teaching and Student Advising Award in Memory of Dr. Richard C. Potts ’45 at the Texas A&M University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences’ 61st Annual Convocation on Saturday, April 8, 2017. The award was established by the Marion family through the Association of Former Students of Texas A&M University in memory of Dr. Potts to recognize a faculty member in the College of Agriculture… Read More →