- Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course set for Aug. 5-7 in College Station
- Congratulations Dr. Brittni Littlejohn
- BUILD Dedicates Clinic In Honor Of William Peña
- Interpretive Summary: Development of a mathematical model for predicting digestible energy intake to meet desired body condition parameters in exercising horses.
- Food Labels Can Be Deceiving
Tag Archives: screwworm
Writer: Dr. Joe Paschal, 361-265-9203, email@example.com The fever tick Far south, along the Rio Grande on the U.S. and Mexican border, there is a reminder of one of the most successful livestock parasite eradication programs in the U.S., if not the world – the USDA Fever Tick Eradication Program. This program began in 1906 by the forerunner of USDA’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), although limited efforts to control parasites began 20 years earlier. Its purpose was to remove the ticks that carried cattle fever babesiosis, caused… Read More →