- Texas Sheep and Goat Expo sets performance-oriented sheep, goat sale
- Experts: Use safe practices when processing, cooking feral hogs
- Training advocates for agriculture
- What are big carcasses doing to the future of the beef industry?
- Jordan honored with Texas A&M AgriLife Vice Chancellor’s Award of Excellence
Tag Archives: Ruminant
The first edition of The Ruminant Nutrition System: An Applied Model for Predicting Nutrient Requirements and Feed Utilization in Ruminants was published in October 2016. Since then we have received much positive feedback, which has encouraged us to revise and expand it. In this second edition, we have updated concepts and added new information, clarified and enhanced the discussions of important topics, included new and improved and standardized existing graphics and illustrations, rearranged some of the text, and included indexes for subjects and authors. Although we believe this second edition… Read More →