- Texas Sheep and Goat Expo sets performance-oriented sheep, goat sale
- Experts: Use safe practices when processing, cooking feral hogs
- Training advocates for agriculture
- What are big carcasses doing to the future of the beef industry?
- Jordan honored with Texas A&M AgriLife Vice Chancellor’s Award of Excellence
Tag Archives: Palatability
Tackling and taming tenderness in beef cuts has put the industry on the inside track Writer: Jeff Savell, 979-845-3992, email@example.com Research suggests that a 25-year effort by the beef industry to improve beef palatability is on the right path. As we look at the evidence, we see that beef in the 21st century is different from the product in the 1990s, and in some very positive ways. In terms of tenderness, in fact, we might have found the sweet spot — or at least part of it. The… Read More →