- Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course set for Aug. 5-7 in College Station
- Congratulations Dr. Brittni Littlejohn
- BUILD Dedicates Clinic In Honor Of William Peña
- Interpretive Summary: Development of a mathematical model for predicting digestible energy intake to meet desired body condition parameters in exercising horses.
- Food Labels Can Be Deceiving
Tag Archives: Palatability
Tackling and taming tenderness in beef cuts has put the industry on the inside track Writer: Jeff Savell, 979-845-3992, firstname.lastname@example.org Research suggests that a 25-year effort by the beef industry to improve beef palatability is on the right path. As we look at the evidence, we see that beef in the 21st century is different from the product in the 1990s, and in some very positive ways. In terms of tenderness, in fact, we might have found the sweet spot — or at least part of it. The… Read More →