- Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course set for Aug. 5-7 in College Station
- Congratulations Dr. Brittni Littlejohn
- BUILD Dedicates Clinic In Honor Of William Peña
- Interpretive Summary: Development of a mathematical model for predicting digestible energy intake to meet desired body condition parameters in exercising horses.
- Food Labels Can Be Deceiving
Tag Archives: mohair
Writer: Steve Byrns, 325-653-4576, email@example.com Contact: Dr. Reid Redden, 325-653-4576, firstname.lastname@example.org SAN ANGELO – Texas A&M AgriLife will conduct two separate educational programs aimed at both the novice and professional in the sheep industry. Wool and Mohair 101 will be a one-day workshop on the basics from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Jan. 13 at the Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center in San Angelo. It will coincide with the annual three-day AgriLife Extension Sheep Shearing School Jan. 13-15. The center is north of San Angelo on U.S. Highway… Read More →