- Winter feeding program for beef cattle producers in Overton Aug. 16
- Texas Sheep and Goat Expo, annual field day schedules announced
- Demonstrations to be featured at Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course
- Commentary: Will reinstating horse slaughter in the U.S. improve horse welfare?
- Barbecue Summer Camp, 2019 edition
Tag Archives: Graduate Student
Zahra Mohammad, a graduate student studying under Dr. Alejandro Castillo, associate professor of meat science in the Department of Animal Science, recently received a 2018 Grand Innovation Challenge Award. The challenge was a team-based competition for graduate and undergraduate students offered through the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. The teams were tasked with identifying a solution to one of the College’s five Grand Challenges: Protecting Our Environment Enriching Our Youth Improving Our Health Growing Our Economy Feeding Our World Mohammad and her team received the award for… Read More →