- Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course set for Aug. 5-7 in College Station
- Congratulations Dr. Brittni Littlejohn
- BUILD Dedicates Clinic In Honor Of William Peña
- Interpretive Summary: Development of a mathematical model for predicting digestible energy intake to meet desired body condition parameters in exercising horses.
- Food Labels Can Be Deceiving
Tag Archives: Courtney Daigle
By: Dr. Courtney Daigle In November, the Department of Animal Science sent the first Animal Welfare Judging Team to compete in the 17th Annual Intercollegiate Animal Welfare Judging and Assessment Contest at Iowa State University. Over 250 graduate, undergraduate, and veterinary students from 18 universities across the US and Canada evaluated the welfare of farmed fish, meat rabbits, racing greyhounds, and finisher pigs. This year’s undergraduate team placed 8th and was coached by graduate student, Rachel Park and advised by Dr. Courtney Daigle, assistant professor of animal welfare. … Read More →