Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: Vol. 22, No. 3
- Features the following topics:
- National Beef Tenderness Survey
- Effect of Milk Production on Cow-Calf Productivity
- Projected Meat and Poultry Production
- Effect of Bovine Respiratory Disease During Receiving/Backgrounding of Finishing and Carcass
- Effect of Liver Abscess on Eating Quality of Beef
- Is Genetic Transmitting Ability the Same Across Different Geographical Regions?
- Grassfed Beef Conference
- BQA Tip of the Month – Firearms and Beef