Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: Vol. 22, No. 7
- National Beef Quality Audit – Carcass Factors
- Do Liver Abscesses Affect Beef Desirability?
- Is Relative Cattle Performance the Same Over the Years?
- 2017 National Food and Health Survey
- Exporting Beef to China
- Feeder Cattle Price Slides
- Effect of Marbling Texture and Level on Eating Qualities
- BQA Tip-of-the-Month: Nutrition and Hay