Change of Major

Students interested in changing majors to Animal Science should direct any questions to Amber Salvato via email:

The change of major application can be found on Howdy and will open each semester in accordance with the dates listed on the University’s academic calendar:,-Policies-Procedures/Academic-Calendar

A statement of purpose or essay of intention is required with each change of major application submitted in Howdy.

Students may email with any questions or to set up a virtual advising appointment.

Comments are closed.