Hope Voegele is an Animal Science major at Texas A&M University. Hope is excited about RMC in Madison because she is interested to see what new challenges the industry is facing and to see what the industry is doing to address these needs. She said “Meat science is an ever-changing subject and I enjoy the challenges it brings.” Hope has worked in the meat lab as well as interned at Waco Beef and Pork Processors. Hope will start her master’s degree at the University of Nebraska after graduation.
- Texas Sheep and Goat Expo goes virtual
- Beef Cattle Short Course makes 66th appearance virtually
- Farm to fork: Texas A&M Virtual Beef Cattle Short Course has much to offer ranchers
- Third-annual 44 Farms International Beef Cattle Academy begins in September
- State 4-H Horse Show goes on amidst pandemic