Hope Voegele is an Animal Science major at Texas A&M University. Hope is excited about RMC in Madison because she is interested to see what new challenges the industry is facing and to see what the industry is doing to address these needs. She said “Meat science is an ever-changing subject and I enjoy the challenges it brings.” Hope has worked in the meat lab as well as interned at Waco Beef and Pork Processors. Hope will start her master’s degree at the University of Nebraska after graduation.
- Texas A&M AgriLife organizes veterinarian network, mentoring program
- Can we produce more animal protein without damaging the environment?
- Stopping SARS-CoV-2 along the farm-to-plate supply chain
- Meat Perspectives: Ground beef basics
- AgriLife Research expert uses math to predict environmental impacts of livestock production