Hope Voegele is an Animal Science major at Texas A&M University. Hope is excited about RMC in Madison because she is interested to see what new challenges the industry is facing and to see what the industry is doing to address these needs. She said “Meat science is an ever-changing subject and I enjoy the challenges it brings.” Hope has worked in the meat lab as well as interned at Waco Beef and Pork Processors. Hope will start her master’s degree at the University of Nebraska after graduation.
- Anthrax a growing concern as Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory confirms 20th case
- AgriLife Extension offers 12-week online training for new agriculture businesses
- 65th Beef Cattle Short Course wrapped in College Station
- Nitrate toxicity becomes a factor during hot, dry conditions
- Thousands across nation attend A&M’s annual Beef Cattle Short Course