Hope Voegele is an Animal Science major at Texas A&M University. Hope is excited about RMC in Madison because she is interested to see what new challenges the industry is facing and to see what the industry is doing to address these needs. She said “Meat science is an ever-changing subject and I enjoy the challenges it brings.” Hope has worked in the meat lab as well as interned at Waco Beef and Pork Processors. Hope will start her master’s degree at the University of Nebraska after graduation.
- Cattle are now so big that restaurants and grocery stores need new ways to cut steaks
- AgriLife to offer wool and mohair workshops in January at San Angelo
- New publication aids agricultural businesses in ICE raid, audit preparation
- Bulgarian dairy farmers participate in training
- Faculty represent Texas A&M and Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension in Kenya and Ethiopia