Hope Voegele is an Animal Science major at Texas A&M University. Hope is excited about RMC in Madison because she is interested to see what new challenges the industry is facing and to see what the industry is doing to address these needs. She said “Meat science is an ever-changing subject and I enjoy the challenges it brings.” Hope has worked in the meat lab as well as interned at Waco Beef and Pork Processors. Hope will start her master’s degree at the University of Nebraska after graduation.
- Department of Animal Science named American Brahman Breeders Association friends of the year
- Dairy Challenge Team places second at recent contest
- Equine Reproductive Management Short Course goes virtual for 2021
- J. Gill, Canon receive Vice Chancellor Awards in Excellence
- Registration Now Open for 2021-2022 SowBridge Educational Series