Hope Voegele is an Animal Science major at Texas A&M University. Hope is excited about RMC in Madison because she is interested to see what new challenges the industry is facing and to see what the industry is doing to address these needs. She said “Meat science is an ever-changing subject and I enjoy the challenges it brings.” Hope has worked in the meat lab as well as interned at Waco Beef and Pork Processors. Hope will start her master’s degree at the University of Nebraska after graduation.
Upcoming EventsMar 30March 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Charles Brown Endowed Fellowship established by family and friends
- 2018 ANSC Brazil Study Abroad: Comparative Ruminant Production
- Food diversity studies give Aggies taste of different cultures, religions
- AgriLife Extension sheep shearing school fills crucial void in the industry
- It’s time for offense, not defense in the “meat wars”