Hope Voegele is an Animal Science major at Texas A&M University. Hope is excited about RMC in Madison because she is interested to see what new challenges the industry is facing and to see what the industry is doing to address these needs. She said “Meat science is an ever-changing subject and I enjoy the challenges it brings.” Hope has worked in the meat lab as well as interned at Waco Beef and Pork Processors. Hope will start her master’s degree at the University of Nebraska after graduation.
- Steele named president of American Meat Science Association student board
- The Art and Science of Grilling Steak
- Epigenetic Programming of Heifer Puberty Through Perinatal Nutrition
- Welcome to BBQ University
- AMSA honors Dr. Davey Griffin with the 2018 AMSA Intercollegiate Meat Judging Meritorious Service Award