In support of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service V.G. Young Institute, a portion of the 2014 TAMU Meat Judging Team prepared and served our famous Texas Aggie Prime Rib at the welcome dinner for the V.G. Young Institute School for County Commissioners Courts. Approximately 450 county commissioners and county judges from across Texas attended the dinner Tuesday, February 4 at the Brazos County Expo Center. The group meets every-other-year in College Station and this is the fourth time the V.G. Young Institute has requested that Aggie Prime Rib be the featured meal for this important group!
Upcoming EventsSat 29April 29College Station TXUnited StatesMay 02May 2 - May 3May 09May 9 - May 10May 15May 15 - June 23Clovis NMUnited StatesMay 16May 16 - May 18College Station
- Texas A&M AgriLife sets inaugural Livestock Guardian Dog Field Day May 10 at Menard
- Stock horse team has successful season
- Judging teams compete in Houston
- Texas A&M Horsemen’s Association attends ACHA Convention in Lexington, Kentucky
- Beef cattle producers must be vigilant to mitigate herd health risks