In support of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service V.G. Young Institute, a portion of the 2014 TAMU Meat Judging Team prepared and served our famous Texas Aggie Prime Rib at the welcome dinner for the V.G. Young Institute School for County Commissioners Courts. Approximately 450 county commissioners and county judges from across Texas attended the dinner Tuesday, February 4 at the Brazos County Expo Center. The group meets every-other-year in College Station and this is the fourth time the V.G. Young Institute has requested that Aggie Prime Rib be the featured meal for this important group!
- Cattle are now so big that restaurants and grocery stores need new ways to cut steaks
- AgriLife to offer wool and mohair workshops in January at San Angelo
- New publication aids agricultural businesses in ICE raid, audit preparation
- Bulgarian dairy farmers participate in training
- Faculty represent Texas A&M and Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension in Kenya and Ethiopia