In support of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service V.G. Young Institute, a portion of the 2014 TAMU Meat Judging Team prepared and served our famous Texas Aggie Prime Rib at the welcome dinner for the V.G. Young Institute School for County Commissioners Courts. Approximately 450 county commissioners and county judges from across Texas attended the dinner Tuesday, February 4 at the Brazos County Expo Center. The group meets every-other-year in College Station and this is the fourth time the V.G. Young Institute has requested that Aggie Prime Rib be the featured meal for this important group!
- Steele named president of American Meat Science Association student board
- The Art and Science of Grilling Steak
- Epigenetic Programming of Heifer Puberty Through Perinatal Nutrition
- Welcome to BBQ University
- AMSA honors Dr. Davey Griffin with the 2018 AMSA Intercollegiate Meat Judging Meritorious Service Award