In support of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service V.G. Young Institute, a portion of the 2014 TAMU Meat Judging Team prepared and served our famous Texas Aggie Prime Rib at the welcome dinner for the V.G. Young Institute School for County Commissioners Courts. Approximately 450 county commissioners and county judges from across Texas attended the dinner Tuesday, February 4 at the Brazos County Expo Center. The group meets every-other-year in College Station and this is the fourth time the V.G. Young Institute has requested that Aggie Prime Rib be the featured meal for this important group!
Upcoming EventsMar 30March 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Charles Brown Endowed Fellowship established by family and friends
- 2018 ANSC Brazil Study Abroad: Comparative Ruminant Production
- Food diversity studies give Aggies taste of different cultures, religions
- AgriLife Extension sheep shearing school fills crucial void in the industry
- It’s time for offense, not defense in the “meat wars”