In support of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service V.G. Young Institute, a portion of the 2014 TAMU Meat Judging Team prepared and served our famous Texas Aggie Prime Rib at the welcome dinner for the V.G. Young Institute School for County Commissioners Courts. Approximately 450 county commissioners and county judges from across Texas attended the dinner Tuesday, February 4 at the Brazos County Expo Center. The group meets every-other-year in College Station and this is the fourth time the V.G. Young Institute has requested that Aggie Prime Rib be the featured meal for this important group!
- Department of Animal Science named American Brahman Breeders Association friends of the year
- Dairy Challenge Team places second at recent contest
- Equine Reproductive Management Short Course goes virtual for 2021
- J. Gill, Canon receive Vice Chancellor Awards in Excellence
- Registration Now Open for 2021-2022 SowBridge Educational Series