In support of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service V.G. Young Institute, a portion of the 2014 TAMU Meat Judging Team prepared and served our famous Texas Aggie Prime Rib at the welcome dinner for the V.G. Young Institute School for County Commissioners Courts. Approximately 450 county commissioners and county judges from across Texas attended the dinner Tuesday, February 4 at the Brazos County Expo Center. The group meets every-other-year in College Station and this is the fourth time the V.G. Young Institute has requested that Aggie Prime Rib be the featured meal for this important group!
- Food safety tips when grilling, cooking outdoors
- Mom was right about not touching slime; researchers looking at pathogens in food facilities
- Sheep, goat market update amid COVID-19 topic of June 11 online meeting
- Angus VNR: Above and Beyond Nutrition
- Texas 4-H makes additional preparations for safe summer camps