In support of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service V.G. Young Institute, a portion of the 2014 TAMU Meat Judging Team prepared and served our famous Texas Aggie Prime Rib at the welcome dinner for the V.G. Young Institute School for County Commissioners Courts. Approximately 450 county commissioners and county judges from across Texas attended the dinner Tuesday, February 4 at the Brazos County Expo Center. The group meets every-other-year in College Station and this is the fourth time the V.G. Young Institute has requested that Aggie Prime Rib be the featured meal for this important group!
- Winter feeding program for beef cattle producers in Overton Aug. 16
- Texas Sheep and Goat Expo, annual field day schedules announced
- Demonstrations to be featured at Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course
- Commentary: Will reinstating horse slaughter in the U.S. improve horse welfare?
- Barbecue Summer Camp, 2019 edition