Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: June 2016
Features the following topics:
- Cow-Calf Costs and Returns, Nationaal and Regional
- Genomic Influence on Susceptibility to Bovine Respiratory Disease Complex
- Effect of Late-Gestation Energy Limitation on Calf Performance and Immunity
- Effect of Blood or Plasma Urea Nitrogen on Reproduction
- Do Genetically Engineered Crops Affect Human Health or Livestock Performance?
- Effect of Trace Mineral Source on Shipping Stressed Calves
- 62nd Beef Cattle Short Course