Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: Vol. 22, No. 1
Features the following topics:
- Antibiotic Resistance in Animal Production?
- Relationship Between Heifer Residual Feed Intake and Cow Efficiency
- Effect of Brand and Lean/Fat Labels on Consumer Satisfaction of Ground Beef
- Pregnancy Determination: Methods, Plusses, and Minuses
- Amount and Particle Size of Roughage for Finishing Rations
- Effects of Transportation of Cattle
- BQA Tip of the Month – Needle Selection