Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: April 2015
Features the following topics:
- The Mediterranean Diet – It’s Not Meat Free
- Joint Genetic Evaluation by Some Breeds
- Feedyard Dust and Antimicrobial Resistance
- Natural, Conventional, or Enhanced Finishing?
- Creating Short-Haired Cattle
- Byproducts in Beef Production
- Effect of Growth Implants on Developing Heifers
- TAMU Grassfed Beef Conference