Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: June 2015
Features the following topics:
- White House Forum on Antibiotic Stewardship
- How Many Will You Have Left?
- Trends in Cattle Feeding
- GMO Beef, Anyone?
- Effect of Breed/Type on Carcass Traits
- Heat Tolerance & Embryonic Mortality
- Could There be Flaws in the US Dietary Guidelines
- Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course