Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: September 2014
Features the following topics:
- Consumer Perceptions of Food Technology
- Effect of Trace Mineral Injections or Pre-Weaned and Post-Weaned Calves
- Marbling – Just a Little Can Mean a Lot
- An Alternate Program for Synchronizing Heat?
- Effect of Type of Bermudagrass on Forage Characteristics and Animal Performance
- Estimates of Temperament in Brahman and Brahman-Cross
- How Fast Should Heifers be Developed