Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: August 2015
Features the following topics:
- Corn – How Much Goes to Beef?
- Predicting Feeding Performance from Genomics
- Effects of Stocking Rate and Ionophore on Grazing Performance
- White Angus?
- Evaluation of Strip Steaks Varying in Marbling and Source
- Hypertension in Cattle
- World Cattle Numbers
- Fat May be Officially Declared a Taste