Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: June-July 2014
Features the following topics:
- What do Consumers Think About Production Practices?
- Reuse of CIDR Inserts for Artificial Insemination
- Proposed Changes in Texas Trich Regulations
- Effect of Monensin and Growth Implant for Stockers
- Do Rest Stops Affect Stress and Performance?
- Effect of Varying Nutrition on Heifer Development
- 60th Annual Texas A&M Beef Cattle Short Course