Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: January 2016
Features the following topics:
- Perceptions of Food Consumers
- Effect of Postweaning Nutrition on Ovarian Development
- Heritabilities and Genetic Trends for Reproductive Traits
- Dehorning at the Feedyard: Tip, Remove or Band?
- Effect of Vaccination for Foot-and-Mouth Disease on Reproduction
- Factors Affecting Stocker Performance and Carcass Traits
- Current Status of Sexed Semen
- Cool is No More