Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: February 2015
Features the following topics:
- Intensive vs. Extensive Cow-Calf Management
- High-Frequency RFID for Animal Identification
- Influence of Sex of Calf on Birth Weight in Nelore and Nelore-Angus Crossbreds
- USAHA Recommendations for TRICH Regulations
- Another Co-Product for Cattle Feeding
- Beef is OK Says AHA
- Trace Mineral Supplementation for Beef Cows
- Are Cattle Numbers Finally Increasing?