Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: Vol. 21, No. 8
Features the following topics:
- Perception Can Cloud Reality
- Effect of Cow Weight and Age on Economics of Beef Production
- What is Genetic Editing?
- Effect of Carcass Weight, Ribeye Size, and Yield Grade on Portion Weight
- Effect of Urea on Performance on Cattle Fed Corn Distillers Grains
- Effect of Trace Mineral Injection Plus Fed Trace Mineral on Heifer Pregnancy Rate
- Effect of a Nonsteriodal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) on Hot-Iron Branding
- BQA Tip of the Month – Vaccine Storage