Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: October 2014
Features the following topics:
- Do Genetically Engineered Feeds Harm Livestock
- Effect of Prior Management on Finishing Performance, Carcass Characteristics, and Economics
- What Do Quality Grades Mean to Consumers?
- Comparison of Angus, Brahman, and Romosinuano For Maternal Traits
- Effect of Follicle Age On Pregnancy
- Effect of Supplementation Level on Subsequent Performance and Profitability
- Lean Beef – Are There Limits?