Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: August 2014
Features the following topics:
- Ban Antibiotics for Growth Promotion in Livestock?
- Influence of Line 1 Herefords
- Effects of Quality Grade and Country of Origin on Consumer Satisfaction
- Effect of Delaying Insemination of Nonestrous Cows with Sex-Sorted Semen
- Is USDA Frame Size Accurate?
- Which Steak is Best? Fresh, Frozen or Aged?
- Can Lean Beef be “Heart Healthy?”