Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: July 2016
Features the following topics:
- What Affects Americans’ Decisions on Food
- Using Heat Synchronization in Natural Service
- Are Today’s Beef Cows Higher Producing?
- Growth Implants for Suckling Calves
- Characteristics and Management of Cattle Being Started on Feed
- Source of Trace Minerals for Developing Bulls
- Why Adjust Weaning Weights to 205 Days of Age?
- BQA Tip of the Month – Animal Handling