Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: September 2015
Features the following topics:
- How Much Do Consumers Care About How Beef is Produced?
- Genetic Effects on Behavior & Structure
- Using Half-Sisters to Increase Uniformity
- Produce Beef Without Any Mature Cows?
- BQA Advisory Statement on Use of Pneumatic Darts
- Effect of Breed Type on Sale Price in Video Auctions
- Trends in Livestock Auctions in Texas