Beef Cattle Browsing is an electronic newsletter published by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, Department of Animal Science at Texas A&M University. This newsletter is a free service and is available to anyone interested in beef cattle. Media, feel free to use this information as needed and cite Texas A&M University Beef Cattle Browsing Newsletter, Dr. Steve Hammack.
Current Edition: April 2016
Features the following topics:
- Do Consumers Trust the Food Industry and What Do They Want to Know About Their Food?
- Effect of Times AI on Production and Calf Value
- Hay or Baleage for Backgrounding Calves
- Does Lowering Cholesterol Reduce Heat Problems?
- Stockpiled Tifton 85 Bermudagrass for Stocker Calves
- Numbers, Prices, and Returns, Projected to 2025
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Grassfed Beef Conference
- BQA (Beef Quality Assurance) Tip-of-the-Month: Residues