Qualified students may be offered a graduate teaching or research assistantship depending on the professor’s availability of funds. Diversity Fellowships and Regents Fellowships for outstanding applicants may also be available on a competitive basis. Students on assistantships may be eligible for partial or full tuition payment.
Upcoming EventsApr 01April 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmCollege Station TXUnited StatesApr 19April 19 - April 20Apr 22April 22College Station TXUnited StatesApr 29April 29College Station TXUnited StatesMay 02May 2 - May 3
- Hay producers should consider quality over quantity
- Producers affected in wildfires advised on feeding value of donated hay
- “The Legacy of Ranching” exhibit opens at George Bush Presidential Library
- New year, old pests: Fever tick and screwworm
- AgriLife Research projects evaluate feeder cattle on yeast-grain diet