In support of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service V.G. Young Institute, a portion of the 2014 TAMU Meat Judging Team prepared and served our famous Texas Aggie Prime Rib at the welcome dinner for the V.G. Young Institute School for County Commissioners Courts. Approximately 450 county commissioners and county judges from across Texas attended the dinner Tuesday, February 4 at the Brazos County Expo Center. The group meets every-other-year in College Station and this is the fourth time the V.G. Young Institute has requested that Aggie Prime Rib be the featured meal for this important group!
Upcoming EventsApr 01April 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmCollege Station TXUnited StatesApr 19April 19 - April 20Apr 22April 22College Station TXUnited StatesApr 29April 29College Station TXUnited StatesMay 02May 2 - May 3
- Hay producers should consider quality over quantity
- Producers affected in wildfires advised on feeding value of donated hay
- “The Legacy of Ranching” exhibit opens at George Bush Presidential Library
- New year, old pests: Fever tick and screwworm
- AgriLife Research projects evaluate feeder cattle on yeast-grain diet